You will believe your eyes
Chicago Plastic Surgeon – Daniel S. Tresley
There’s nothing more important than for you to feel comfortable and confident with your choice. Besides having performed thousands of successful surgeries, Dr. Tresley has exceptional credentials and specialized training that affirms you’re in good hands. Dr. Tresley is one of a handful of oculofacial plastic surgeons in the Chicago area. He is also a Board Certified Ophthalmologist as well as a Clinical Instructor at Northwestern University.
His commitment to excellence extends to his entire staff – office manager, surgical team and clinical estheticians. Dr. Tresley has assembled a dedicated team who make your overall experience their number-one priority.
- Northwestern University Medical School Graduate
- Fellowship in Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Kresge Eye Institute
- Board Certified Ophthalmologist by the American Board of Ophthalmology
- Fellow of American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Member of Illinois Association of Ophthalmology
- Clinical Instructor of Oculoplastic Surgery at Northwestern University
- One of only a few oculofacial plastic surgeons in the Chicago area, in practice since 1993
- Experience with BOTOX® Cosmetic injections and other facial fillers since 1995
Staff + Office
Given Dr. Tresley’s knowledgeable and supportive manner, you wouldn’t expect anything less from his entire staff. Beginning with the friendly person who welcomes you in the soothing, elegant reception area, to his exceptionally capable surgical team and skilled clinical estheticians, you’ll feel cared for and informed.
We expect and welcome all your questions and concerns. We do everything we can to generate an atmosphere of trust and calm, alleviating any anxiety you might have. Most importantly, we genuinely love what we do and can’t wait to see how great you will look.