What cosmetic injections are available with Dr. Daniel S. Tresley?
- Posted on: Sep 30 2021
Dr. Daniel S. Tresley is an experienced provider who is available to help patients in achieving their goals without the need for plastic surgery. He offers a range of nonsurgical, minimally-invasive injectables that are used for cosmetic purposes. Whether you want to address a double chin or minimize fine lines and wrinkles, our team in Northbrook, IL can assist!
What injectables are available?
Below are some of the popular injectable treatments requested by our patients:
- Neuromodulators – neuromodulators are popular cosmetic injectables used to address dynamic wrinkles that are formed from muscle movements of the face. Popular brands available include Botox, Dysport, and Xeomin.
- Restylane – we offer a wide range of Restylane injectables at our facility, including Lyft, Refyne, and Defyne for combating the unwanted signs of aging.
- Sculptra – patients who are looking for a way to restore volume in the cheeks may find our collagen stimulator, Sculptra, to be the most desirable option for their needs.
- Kybella – patients with a double chin, or “submental fullness,” might believe liposuction is the only way to remove this excess fat. With Kybella, patients can now gradually fight fat underneath the chin and jawline with a simple injectable treatment.
- Dermal fillers – fine lines, wrinkles, and folds are commonly addressed by our team with our Juvéderm line of fillers. These hyaluronic acid injectables add volume directly into the imperfections of the face for smoother, youthful looking skin!
Which cosmetic injectable is right for me?
There is no “one size fits all” treatment for patients who are looking for minimally invasive anti-aging solutions, so it is vital that patients schedule an initial evaluation and consultation with Dr. Daniel S. Tresley to determine the best injectable for their needs. In some situations, patients may combine more than one injectable to get the results they want. We work hard to help individuals achieve their goals with our aesthetic services.
Discuss the benefits of cosmetic injectables with Dr. Daniel S. Tresley today!
Call (847) 773-0679 to request an appointment with our board certified ophthalmologist in Northbrook, IL. The office is located at 500 Skokie Boulevard, Suite #120, and our team is excited to meet you! With a wide range of cosmetic injectables, it’s never been so easy to look so good!
Posted in: Cosmetic Surgical Services, Dermal Fillers