KYBELLA® Chicago IL
KYBELLA® is the first and only FDA-approved injectable treatment to improve the appearance of moderate to severe fat beneath the chin* by physically destroying fat cells.
What causes submental fullness?
Submental fullness due to fat beneath the chin can impact a broad range of both male and female adults.
Some possible causes are:
How does KYBELLA® work?
- When injected into the area beneath your chin, KYBELLA® destroys fat cells. Once destroyed, those cells cannot store or accumulate fat
- The active ingredient in KYBELLA® is deoxycholic acid, a naturally occurring molecule in the body that aids in the breakdown and absorption of dietary fat
- Fat cleared from the treatment area is processed through your body’s natural metabolism
How many treatment sessions will I need?
- Dr. Tresley will help you determine how many treatment sessions you need based on the amount and distribution of your submental fat and your personal treatment goals
- Up to 6 treatments may be administered, spaced no less than 1 month apart
- Fifty-nine percent of people treated with KYBELLA® in clinical studies received 6 treatments
How is KYBELLA® administered?
- KYBELLA® is given during an in-office visit. The injection process may take 15 to 20 minutes
- Dr. Tresley will give you a series of injections into the fat under your chin at each treatment session
KYBELLA® may be right for you if:
- You’re bothered by fat under the chin, also known as submental fullness
- You don’t want surgery
- You feel the condition makes you look older or heavier than you actually are
- You eat well and exercise, but submental fullness does not go away
Ready to schedule your KYBELLA® treatment?
Here are some questions you may want to ask Dr. Tresley:
- Will treatment with KYBELLA® help me achieve my aesthetic goals?
- What kind of aftercare will I need?
- When should I schedule a follow-up visit?
- Will I need follow-up treatments once we achieve our desired outcome?
The Noticeable Difference
*Individual results may vary